Hey there! All the coffee lovers!!! I know coffee has played a big role in helping you guys get through this lockdown. Just a sip of ice cold coffee on a hot day or a steaming coffee on a freezing day is enough to lift our spirits. It blows away all our worries and clears up our mind.
Not only having coffee but also making it is a task that is immensely enjoyable. We can experiment so much with just 3 ingredients: Coffee powder, sugar and milk. We can be even more creative with additions like ice, chocolates, syrups, oreos and so on…, the list is endless.
I suggest you watch the video for a detailed step by step explanation.
With this easy to make cold coffee recipe, you can make a perfect glass of chilled cafe-style cold coffee at home in minutes. It’s one of the best recipe to make iced coffee at home if I may say so.
I am not a regular coffee or tea drinker but I love Coffee be it hot or cold. And this Cold Coffee is super easy to make, presentable and decorating it is easy and makes it look like the one served in a cafe.
The Best thing about this cold coffee recipe is you need just a few basic ingredients to make it and that too in the comfort of your home.
This coffee can be made in minutes and you won’t need a blender or frother or an espresso machine.
A complete opposite of Dalgona Coffee – no whipping.
Here is one such nice recipe for an ice cold coffee. Hope you guys like it. Do try it, it tastes great.
We will need sweetened milk, coffee shot, chocolate and crushed ice to make this recipe.
- Sweetened milk: Just mix sugar as per your taste to cold milk.
2. Coffee shot: Just mix 2 tsp instant coffee in 2 tbsp hot water.
Let’s make awesome looking, delicious cold coffee
Cold Coffee | Super Easy Iced CoffeeCourse: Drinks, BeveragesCuisine: GlobalDifficulty: Easy
You can make a perfect glass of chilled cafe-style cold coffee at home in minutes. It’s one of the best recipe to make iced coffee at home if I may say so.
Milk – 1.5 cup
Sugar – As per taste
Instant Coffee – 2 tsp
Hot water – 2 tbsp
Crushed ice – 1/3 cup
Chocolate – Your choice ( I used maltesers )
2 chocolate pieces to decorate glass ( You can use dark chocolate)
Oreo to decorate
Chocolate filled wafer roll to decorate
- Let’s begin by making sweetened milk – Add sugar to a cup of cold milk as per your taste. Stir well untill sugar dissolves completely. Sweetened milk is ready, keep it aside.
- Now let’s make coffee shot – Mix 2 tsp instant coffee in 2 tbsp hot water. Stir well. Coffee shot is ready, keep it aside.
- Decorating the glass – Add 2 chocolate pieces to a glass and pour around 2 tbsp hot water. As the chocolate melts, rub it all over the walls of the glass.
- Now that we have all things ready, let’s make cold coffee – Add 1/3rd cup of crushed ice, 1/4th cup of chocolate of your choice, 1 and 1/2 cup sweetened Milk and coffee shot.
- Finish by decorating with an oreo biscuit and chocolate filled wafer roll.
- An Awesome looking cup of delicious cold coffee is ready.
- Cold coffee tastes best when served immediately after making it.
Cold coffee tastes best when served immediately after making it.
Before you go…
Also, you can also subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
Finally, I’d love to know your thoughts about this dish!! Please leave a comment or share a picture on Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #thecraftsandkitchen or #craftsandkitchen or #craftsnkitchen or tag me @thecraftsandkitchen.
You may also like,