Need a place to store your dangle earrings? Look no further – DIY popsicle stick earring holder is your answer. Using Popsicle sticks and carefully gluing them into a stand will allow you to use them to hang your earrings, and adding pretty pink (or any color of your choice) ombre paint gives the project a more sophisticated appearance.
Difficulty level: Easy
Time to complete: 2 hours (includes drying time)
Age range: 8+
How to Make a Popsicle Stick Earring Holder?
Things you’ll need
- Popsicle sticks – 13
- Paint (pink and white)
- Paint Brush
Instructions to make popsicle stick earring holder
- Paint 5 popsicle sticks with pink color. Paint each stick with lighter pink for an ombre effect. ( To create ombre effect mix pink with white color).
- Now, glue six sticks into 2 equal triangles.
- Let it dry. Keep it aside.
- Take 2 more popsicle sticks and place them parallelly and stick the 5 painted popsicle sticks that we painted in the beginning.
- Let it dry.
- After it dries, stick it onto the triangles we made.
- Let it dry completely before using it.
- Once dry, it is ready to use and hang your earrings.
Please watch the video for visual instructions.
This earring holder will be a pretty addition to your dressing table to display your earrings.
Before you go…
You can also subscribe to our mailing list or follow on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram or Twitter to see more delicious recipes and interesting crafts. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
I’d love to know your thoughts about this!! Please leave a comment or share a picture on Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #thecraftsandkitchen or #craftsandkitchen or #craftsnkitchen.
you may also like,