DIY Popsicle stick mobile holder is a fun craft and also a useful one.
I usually watch videos on my mobile in the kitchen while cooking and I did not want to keep my phone on a messy kitchen counter so I made this stand and found it super useful.
Whether you are watching a video on your phone, or if you are on a video call, holding the phone in your hand for too long becomes painful and irritating.
You can solve this issue with a mobile phone stand/holder.
The fun part is you can make this yourself and it’s easy.
Here is a video on how to make the stand, check it out or continue reading to read instructions on how to make it.
Things used to make DIY Popsicle stick mobile holder
- Popsicle sticks
Instructions to make DIY Popsicle stick mobile holder
- Stick four popsicle sticks together one on top of the other.
- Again, stick three popsicle sticks together one on top of the other.
- Now take 2 popsicle sticks and place them like ‘A’, one corner intersecting. Mark the intersecting corner and apply glue and stick them together.
- Let them all dry.
- Stick four popsicle sticks set on top of the A-shaped popsicle sticks set.
- Let this dry before proceeding.
- Stick three popsicle sticks set behind the A-shaped popsicle sticks set.
- Break a popsicle stick into half. (soaking it in water will make the breaking easier or you can use scissors or craft blade.)
- After breaking it stick it below the three popsicle sticks set at an angle of 90 degrees i.e stick them in a perpendicular way.
- Let it dry completely before using.
- The mobile stand is ready.
Before you go…
I’d love to know your thoughts about this craft!! Please leave a comment or share a picture on Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #thecraftsandkitchen or #craftsandkitchen or #craftsnkitchen.
You may also like,