DIY Popsicle stick mobile holder / mobile stand is a fun craft and also a useful one.
I usually watch videos on my mobile in the kitchen while cooking and I did not want to keep my phone on a messy kitchen counter so I made this stand and found it super useful.
Whether you are watching a video on your phone, or if you are on a video call, holding the phone in your hand for too long becomes painful and irritating.
You can solve this issue with a mobile phone stand/holder.
The fun part is you can make this yourself and it’s easy.
Here is a video on how to make the stand, check it out or continue reading to read instructions on how to make it.
Things used to make DIY Popsicle stick mobile holder
- Popsicle sticks
Instructions to make DIY Popsicle stick mobile holder
- Stick four popsicle sticks together one on top of the other.
- Again, stick three popsicle sticks together one on top of the other.
- Now take 2 popsicle sticks and place them like ‘A’, one corner intersecting. Mark the intersecting corner and apply glue and stick them together.
- Let them all dry.
- Stick four popsicle sticks set on top of the A-shaped popsicle sticks set.
- Let this dry before proceeding.
- Stick three popsicle sticks set behind the A-shaped popsicle sticks set.
- Break a popsicle stick into half. (soaking it in water will make the breaking easier or you can use scissors or craft blade.)
- After breaking it, stick it below the three popsicle sticks set at an angle of 90 degrees i.e stick them in a perpendicular way.
- Let it dry completely before using it.
- The mobile stand is ready.
Note: Use a strong glue, so that the mobile stand stays intact for the longest period of time.
Note: Always use the mobile holder stand on countertops or tables so that it doesn’t break the mobile if it falls off the stand accidentally.
Before you go…
You can also subscribe to our mailing list or follow on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram or Twitter to see more delicious recipes and interesting crafts.
I’d love to know your thoughts about this craft!! Please leave a comment or share a picture on Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #thecraftsandkitchen or #craftsandkitchen or #craftsnkitchen.
You may also like,