what to make for dinner? Pizza? Quesadilla? Why not have both and make Pizza Quesadillas!
This is one of those recipes that you can totally improvise with depending on what you’ve got laying around your kitchen but as long as you’ve got red sauce, cheese and tortillas, you’re good to go.
Let your kids help prepare these. It’s a fun recipe, doesn’t make much of a mess and is the perfect opportunity to use whatever veggies, olives, cheeses or anything else you may have in the fridge.
So, are you making these Pizza Quesadillas this week? Let me know by tagging me on social media.
Let’s take a look at the recipe of Pizza quesadillas now.
Pizza Quesadillas | Crafts And KitchenCourse: 10 Ingredients or less, 10 Minute recipes, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Fast And Tasty, Kitchen, Lunch, Pizza, Pizza and Pasta, Quick Breakfast, Quick Dinner, Quick Lunch, Recipes for 2, VegetarianDifficulty: Easy
1/4 cup marinara or pizza sauce
sliced onion as needed
sliced bell pepper as needed
sliced olives as needed
sliced jalapeno as needed
corn as needed
1 cup mozzarella or tex mex cheese grated
Oil 1 tbsp (Optional)
- Place both tortillas flat in front of you and spread each with 2 tbsps. of marinara or pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup cheese.
- Top the tortillas with sliced onion, sliced bell pepper, sliced olives, sliced jalapenos and corn (or any of your favorite toppings).
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup cheese again on top of veggie toppings.
- Place the other tortilla on top to cover and press down lightly.
- Heat a pan on medium heat and add few drops of oil. (using oil is optional. oil ensures even browning and cooking).
- Slide the tortilla into the pan on medium heat and cook on each side for 3 minutes or until cheese is melted through.
- Cut into wedges and serve.
- Other toppings: Pineapple, Mushrooms, Peppers, spinach, basil etc.
Before you go…
You can also subscribe to our mailing list or follow on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram or Twitter to see more delicious recipes and interesting crafts. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
I’d love to know your thoughts about this!! Please leave a comment or share a picture on Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #thecraftsandkitchen or #craftsandkitchen or #craftsnkitchen.
you may also like,