This DIY taco seasoning recipe is quick and easy to make, and works great as a seasoning on everything from tacos to veggies, rice, beans, soups, salads and more.
Taco SeasoningCourse: DIY, Spice MixesCuisine: Mexican
1 tablespoon chili powder
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon onion powder
¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
¼ teaspoon dried oregano
½ teaspoon paprika
1 ½ teaspoons ground cumin
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon black pepper powder
- In a small bowl, mix together chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper flakes, oregano, paprika, cumin, salt and pepper. Store in an airtight container for upto a year.
Before you go…
You can also subscribe to our mailing list or follow on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram or Twitter to see more delicious recipes and interesting crafts. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
I’d love to know your thoughts about this!! Please leave a comment or share a picture on Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #thecraftsandkitchen or #craftsandkitchen or #craftsnkitchen.
you may also like,
- Broccoli Sesame Nuggets | BLW Recipe
- Coffee in a Cone
- Rainbow Hummus Wrap | Crafts And Kitchen
- Chili Parotta | Crafts And kitchen
- Murukku Sandwich | Crafts And Kitchen